All the following can make a BIG difference for the CCC in continuing to provide its valuable services of care within the community.
- We are keen to recruit volunteers who have had experience in being affected by cancer to help others in a similar situation. We provide you with the opportunity to train and gain the knowledge and experience in the caring profession. If you would like to know more on how you can help, then please contact us..
- Will be trained to gain a qualification to provide treatments for cancer patients.
Help us to raise money. Fundraising comes in many forms. Whether you are an individual wanting to make use of some spare time or part of a large organisation, there are many ways you can help. We host several events throughout the year that include fundraising elements that you could help out at. Following are some of the benefits of doing this:
Some ways that people have raised funds for us in the past are:
- Be part of a rewarding team
- Opportunity to make friends
- Enjoy the social aspect
- Organise your own fundraising event and we will support and advise you
- Satisfaction of knowing you are actually making a difference
- Sponsored events, ie. walks, runs, skydives
- Hosting charity auctions
- Hosting your own event in aid of CCC
- Gifting items and prizes for auctions and raffles
- Donation boxes (every penny counts)